New Manager Opportunity at COBS BREAD Caulfeild - POSITION FILLED!
“Real Bread, Real People, Real Delight”
Are you looking for a new career?
The COBS Bread brand has been built on our commitment to the quality of our product, the development of our people and the delight which the combination of these two elements brings to our customers. We are continuing to grow and are searching for a Bakery Manager who is looking for the next challenge in their career to grow with us and be a part of the COBS Bread family – the world’s most successful retail bakery chain
What’s in it for you?• A fun work environment
• The satisfaction of baking from scratch and pride in seeing the finished product you’ve helped create.
• Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Baker Training and E-Learning
• Complimentary products on us every shift
• Be eligible for Extended Health Care Benefits, Dental, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
Working at COBS you will:
• Be responsible for all aspects of managing the bakery. Don't worry if you haven't worked in a bakery previously as we provide full training.
• Work with passionate and committed people – we are often told the best thing about working for COBS is the people
• Manage a small business and a high performing team
A Successful Bakery Manager at COBS Bread is:• A quick study, with a willingness to learn all operations within the bakery.
• A bright, energetic individual who can help create a happy and vibrant workplace.
• A capable people manager and leader with proven experience in recruitment and selection, retention, staff development and disciplinary and termination procedures.
• Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service.
• A great communicator, problem solver and critical thinker.
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of financial statements and a basic knowledge of financial management skills, including cash management and banking.
• Good at organizing and planning.
• Savvy with basic MS Office and E-Mail.
If this sounds like it could be the right opportunity for you, please submit your resume with “bakery manager” on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.